Castle Rising Castle is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Castle Rising Castle may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This Policy is effective from 25th May 2018
- What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and organisation
- Contact information including email address
- Other information which you submit in our enquiry form or in correspondence to us
You are not obliged to provide is with any of this information, but will need to do so to enable us to reply to your enquiry, enter into a contract with you or send you information about our products and services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to communicate with you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To reply to your enquiry and provide you with information
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may contact you by using the email or address you have provided. We will not do this if you have opted out of such communications
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Enquiries are not stored after receipt or after the duration of discussions
We do not carry out any automated processing or profiling of customer data
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your viewing device by the web sites that you visit.
This site only uses harmless, non-intrusive, cookies for analytics (counting the number of people who visit the site), the Google Map facility and the page search facility. Use of this site implies user consent to have these cookies placed on your device.
If you do not wish to have this site leave cookies on your device please consult the help file or manual for your device browser to disable cookies being saved.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the following rights in respect of any personal data we hold regarding you:
- Right of access: to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: to ask us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete data we may hold about you.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances, to ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: if certain conditions apply, to require us to restrict the processing of your data.
- Right of portability: to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object: to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- Right to judicial review: to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office as supervisory authority if you are not satisfied with how we process your data or respond to your request to exercise any of the above rights.
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us or any third party on our behalf, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org